First off, I get asked all the time how to make Overnight Oats, so below is my own personal process (but I think there are various methods!)
Ingredients for Overnight Oatmeal base:
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (the amount of liquid you add will determine the consistency so it depends on if you like it liquid-y or thick, I think this is right in the middle)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds (optional but helps with thickness)
- Combine above ingredients in a bowl or tupperware
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight
- In the morning, microwave for 1-2 minutes
- Add in toppings!
Like many in the blog world, I believe oatmeal to be the best and most delicious breakfast ever. Below you’ll find some of my favorite bowls of oats 🙂
Dark Chocolate Dreams Oats in a jar with blueberries, strawberries, and bananas.
That’s all for now but this will be an on-going work in progress, as I will never stop eating oatmeal 🙂
If you are here for my Protein Pancake recipe, here it is:
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 mashed banana
- blueberries or chia seeds (optional)
Cook over medium-high heat until bubbly on one side and then flip, cooking the other side for the same amount of time. Enjoy!